Here are some of my open source contributions, large and small.
### webdack-uuid_migration gem
- Gem allows straightforward migration from IDs to UUIDs as primary keys
- Also supports compliance with DB constraints in dealing with updating existing objects and associated objects
- Fixed existing bugs and also updated and tested for compliance with Rails 5.2.0
These are the repos I currently subscribe to to provide open source support for via CodeTriage, created by Schneems
Personal open source repos and misc public contributions
Department of Defense (USA)
- CLI Ruby Application that allows power users of Amazon’s Mechanical Turk to fly through HIT Requests from the Terminal.
- Rails Application that renders real-time rankings on S&P 500’s Dividend Aristocrats based on current dividend yield